Saturday, February 20, 2010

Torticollis Doll When Is Too Much When It Comes To Spoiling Children?

When is too much when it comes to spoiling children? - torticollis doll

Although at the beginning of my son is 2 and my daughter is 10 months. I think I might have a problem, but I'm not sure. My daughter is only 10 months. I want to give everything. It has tilt torticollis (head) and developed in the stomach, and I feel something, as I for them, but said there was nothing I could do. Her name is Aurora, the name of the dawn and Sleeping Beauty. I have already bought a collection of dolls for her Sleeping Beauty. So I started collecting Barbie dolls for them. It has been a puppet of the U.S.. Yesterday I bought three of Barbie and Jeff Gordon NASCAR Barbie. I think this is a big investment in the future, if you want to sell it. Well, you say buy a lot for them. With my son I wasI bought the entire collection of Thomas the Tank Engine. You Thomas. Clothing, shoes, bedroom, I mean everything Thomas! We have a lot of money, it's so wrong to do so?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's good to give their children what they want, but not go too far. everything that is not a value that is given to them or to understand the concept of money. What happens if you stop to make a lot of money? I think you should hold a middle position. what they need to mean "no" to understand. If not, you have two very bad deal with spoiled children. if they are currently away with this outburst of anger and terrible act tempura. My aunt spoils her son, and he is an enfant terrible. It is rude, they expect to get what he wants, and he gave a shocking performance. provided that you let your children enjoy this and go on foot, it should go. It's good to have a hood boy better than you, but do not confuse love with the property.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toys and buy things for their children, I repeat, not the children of their childhood memorable. So chaotic. What will your children remember to play the quantity and quality time together, study, teach, learn, discuss, grow together. There are simple things, like making cookies together, so that assistance to plant violets, and help them for their young and primarily care. This smile, eye contact and gentle care, my hand on his shoulder, feeling as a guide for the discovery of a garden spider in the web of the last to leave the garage door. Buying things is easy, but honestly are more of the same joy of your children, and I can assure you that with time, the prey will be more expensive and the importance of the deepest human age. Want materialistic, shallow children who do not know how the satisfaction of desire, or the value of the delay, a new and shiny? Was more things that you and your husband during childhood or a little more than necessary, needed, butnot received? When I think of my childhood, I would just like my father had spent time with us and my mother had more patience. I do not know decay to the beach house Barbie never had. Of course it is wonderful to 8, but when I was in college, I was so excited that my father was sitting in the front row when he acted in the school play!

    It seems that you and your husband a few sessions with a psychologist who could benefit from specializing in the development of children and parenthood. You are not alone in its conduct of the license and the fact that he was just the item is an indication that you know is not the best way for you or your children. Lighten a bit too. There are no perfect parents. Even better, most likely to cope as best they can make mistakes and try again. Whatever you want your children to do something else. In this case, has reason for concern, and is now a good time to learn to change, so that you can give your children theEducation they deserve, and that you want. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete