Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Spice Burned And Blistered What Is Wrong With My Armpits?

What is wrong with my armpits? - old spice burned and blistered

Well, I deoderent Old Spice Old Spice, and then I sent deoderent original, I use it for everything happed 2 days later I was drawing, and I felt a slight burning, dident think what he thought was a mosquito bite, you simply rub it on make my arm, but the next day began my ring around my arm to the outside, today is the day 3 tonight and was red and raw materials Day 2 and it burns like hell, and now both have the same ring around my arm around her, her raw, red and burns like hellx2 ointment Tag2, nothing, absolutely nothing all day today 'hui Alovera can barley sleep I did and I cried the DR and thay will not see me before 3rd July, is what I know can do for burning Dispose of who, what is it? Oh, and now there is light st AY!! Burn me like someone with a lighter, my shoulder, someone knows something? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment