Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Fire Regulations Does A Bike In A Foyer Violate The UK Fire Fire Regulations?

Does a bike in a foyer violate the UK fire fire regulations? - new fire regulations

I live in a house that was converted into five floors and a large lobby. I have a fairly expensive bike and lock me in the hall, away from everyone. My landlord informed me that this is against the rules in the United Kingdom fire. I'm a little confused, because this gives it a truckload of furniture without the use of the building to another team, a dryer and other wastes into the room.

Is it true that if the owner can keep my bike in the region, but everything else is good? To clarify the lobby is large and the bike is a challenge, not as some way or doors. I can not find a suitable answer anywhere.

Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment